Granted, our “study” was bogus and lefties really don’t have trouble taking those online surveys, but we are excited to share with you our new, responsive end-user design that is sure to please lefties and righties alike! No matter the device, the MyCoursEval portal will resize itself automatically to fit any screen of any size. Check these out!
- Students can take surveys on the go–on their smart phone, tablet, or laptop, while in a cafe, riding the subway, or sitting on a park bench.
- Faculty will enjoy quick and easy access to response rates and available reports. Data at their fingertips is just the beginning.
- Admins can keep track of what’s going on with a 30,000 foot view of department response rates and available reports.
The responsive design is just one of the many great features that make-up CoursEval. Here are just a few of our favorites:
- Integration with a number of LMS solutions using LTI (We should mention that set-up is a breeze)
- Configurable reports that can be shared with administration, faculty, and students–Or they can even create their own
- Question leveling for a unique survey experience
- Clinical/Experiential surveys for students in the medical field or student teaching programs
Want to know more about CoursEval? Contact us at email@example.com or (716) 204-0464 for a quick demo and get started today! And Happy April Fools’!